- Burt’s Bees lip shimmer in Peony. I like its “barely there” shade and minty fresh smell.
- My Kindle Fire. I’m still partial to a good, old-fashioned book, but I like being able to carry around a small library that fits into my tote. And the wi-fi capability is a great bonus!
- Turner Classic Movies. I prefer movies that were made when my grandparents were young. Give me Carey Grant or Audrey Hepburn, and I’m a happy camper!
- Dark chocolate. I have to have my daily hit.
- Simple skincare products. They’re kind to my oh-so-sensitive skin!
- Operation World. This wonderful site highlights a country or region every day, with statistics, advancements of the gospel, and prayer concerns. It’s a great way to be involved with Great Commission work through prayer.
- Tea. It’s the house wine of the South, and I’m a southern girl. I take it slightly sweetened, iced or hot. I think green tea tastes like grass clippings, and the concoction of lemonade mixed with tea (the “Arnold Palmer”) is an abomination. It does not come out of the fountain next to the Sprite dispenser, and don’t add water to a powder and tell me it’s tea. That’s Kool-Aid. Real tea is brewed.
- Josh Groban’s latest album. I have a wide taste in music. You’re just as likely to hear Lecrae blaring through my car’s speakers, but this is my flavor of the month.
- Downton Abbey. Yes, I know the season finale was a couple of weeks ago, but it’s still my favorite TV series.
- The Crepevine, a tasty Tallahassee original.
- The local church is the hope of the world. It has the greatest message out there, the message of the Gospel. #Jesus 13 hours ago
- He is FAITHFUL! Thanks @Karina_L for this reminder! oursinglepurpose.com/2013/05/22/the… 2 days ago
- The Fruit of the Spirit is: Goodness. by @marlanakaye wp.me/p2kcJ0-JE 5 days ago
- Guest post---Biblical Womanhood by Rachael Woodworth! oursinglepurpose.com/2013/05/20/bib… 6 days ago